Let us go over a few examples to show what the recruiters are mostly looking for in a candidate:
- We hired someone with no experience and no potential. He has since been promoted to Chief Developer. Skills can be learned! Everyone has the potential to learn. Yup! Character + potential + learning = likely strong results.
- We believe that transferrable skills are valuable. As recruiters and hiring managers, we aspire to select quality candidates and take a chance on candidates who can contribute significantly to the organization. Be proactive. Learn how to LinkedIn and improve our odds at the interview through suitable and sufficient preparation.
- As recruiters, we define our needs while putting up adverts. That should help job seekers establish what 'good' actually means in a candidate. So remove unnecessary bloat from your resume and concentrate on understanding your role for the job and constructing your resume accordingly.
- A combination of skills, experience, attitude, and qualifications establishes suitability. There must be a healthy mix of all the above, not to mention core values, which serve as a prime foundation on which talent rests.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and fit into the culture of the organization. It is all about integrity and wanting to get the right person on board.
- We typically prefer candidates from our industry, but if the right candidate has an equivalent culture, tools, and processes, as well as a strong working pattern and approach we are open to talking. Let us know what you can offer so we can fully understand your work ethic.
In short, we are looking to hire candidates who share a similar vision and values that help develop into a long-term relationship, built on trust and respect. An environment that fosters a virtuous circle of growth and success for the organization.
Almost everyone wants to advance in their career, but how a company helps its employees advance can make or break an effective learning experience.
Digient Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is a leading software provider breaking new ground through expanding its expertise beyond one discipline. Today, Digient is synonymous with a corporate setup that extends beyond iGaming and spreads across – eCommerce; Healthcare Management, and Travel Management.
Therefore, applicants interested in applying, drop your CVs now. There are innumerable perks that you can enjoy. Also, you can learn a lot more about the benefits Digient offers its employees. All you gotta do is browse through our blog posts featured here to get a comprehensive overview of what our employees can expect from us.
Follow this space to stay connected with the happenings at Digient and why it is the best place for candidates to apply!
If you are interested in joining us, share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.